This short book (Shook) is about setting up an Angular Material Autocomplete component in an Angular application. In this Shook, we will cover five different scenarios.
- Simple autocomplete - covering the basics.
- Custom filter - applying a custom filter.
- Highlight the first option - highlight the first option in an autocomplete list.
- Attaching to a different panel - attach the autocomplete panel to a different component.
- Option groups - set up option groups in the autocomplete panel.
In this Shook, we'll cover adding an Autocomplete to an Angular project and walk through the five scenarios listed above, with code examples and explanations.
You will also be able to download the code from a GitHub repository.
Angular Material - Autocomplete